Tuesday, November 17, 2009

When There's A Smile In Your Heart!


I have mixed emotions about Peter Pan. It was a couple of months ago when James noticed the movie playing at the JC Penny Portrait Studio. He was immediately attracted to Captain Hook because he has a fondness for pirates. So, I told Jeff that we should order Peter Pan from Netflix and see if James was entertained by it. Well, he was not only entertained, he was MESMERIZED!!!! He has entered into a full-fledged Peter Pan phase. The hat rarely leaves his head, and most of the time he asks to be addressed as "Peter" and not "James." Fortunately, the hat becomes him. He even won the heart of a cast member at a D-land restaurant, and got a free cookie just because of his adorableness!

He was even more excited to see Lightening and Mater...the worlds of Peter Pan and Cars collide! What could be better???





This has nothing to do with Peter Pan, but isn't she a sweetie (even in B&W?!?)

1 comment:

D clan 5 said...

She is a sweetie! I love her little smile! :) Miss you guys!